Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by OSTBLOCK. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to OSTBLOCK. OSTBLOCK offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access our website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
INFORMATION ABOUT OSTBLOCK
- is a registered Australian business trading under the parent company ZUCH PTY. LTD. ABN 511 5505 5422.
- Contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address; PO. Box 341, Elwood, 3184, Victoria, Australia
- We primarily acquire and sell pre-owned vintage home wares (china, glass and other kitchen and home products) designed and made in Central and Eastern Europe from the 1940's to the 1970's. We also sell a selection of brand new products from the same region.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE (www.osblock.com.au)
- Although we make every effort to thoroughly research and accurately identify every item for sale, errors may occur. In the event that they do, we ensure to rectify them as quickly as possible and accept no responsibility or liability for any errors that have been missed.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Please note that many OSTBLOCK items for sale are pre-owned, many have been used and some are several decades old. Naturally these vintage items may show signs of age, have marks, manufacturing imperfections, signs of usage and general wear. Vintage condition is not considered damaged or faulty.
- Professional photography is used for the accurate portrayal of the indicated items. Significant damage is always clearly identified along with maker’s marks where possible. Some variation in the appearance of colour can occur due to the calibration between computer screens and/or printers. OSTBLOCK will accept no responsibility or liability for such discrepancies.
- All of the images and descriptions on www.ostblock.com.au are subject to copyright and are the property of OSTBLOCK (ZUCH PTY. LTD.) The copy or use of these materials elsewhere for profit is prohibited. Legal action will be taken against those who use them without permission to sell similar items.
- Pricing information including packaging, handling and postage (P&P) are available on the website for each item for sale. All item prices are exclusive of P&P and include any applicable taxes. The P&P charge for each item is clearly indicated and is added on to the item price when the item is ordered. The P&P charges are applied to each and every item separately. We do try to combine items into the same box, and combine postage where it is safe to do so, we refund the postage not required.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time and we are entitled to refuse or cancel any order placed by any customer.
- We accept payment via PayPal, MasterCard and Visa. All prices include GST and a Tax Invoice will be included with your purchases items.
- All customer information and bank details are kept strictly confidential and are not shared with any other parties.
- All items will normally be delivered within 4 to 14 working days (dependent on the region) of ordering and confirmation of funds to the address provided at time of order. OSTBLOCK does not accept responsibility for later deliveries due to circumstances beyond our control or remote locations. We use DHL delivery services or Deutsche Post Priority Registered Post depending on the location and size of the parcel.
- All items are carefully packed in special boxes with considerable protective covering to minimize the risk of damage during transit.
- Delivery and postage prices quoted are for Australia mainland delivery only. Please email us for a quote to post to other overseas destinations.
- Special delivery instructions will be honored, (e.g. leave with a neighbor) however we assume no responsibility for the goods once delivered.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- In the unlikely event of an item being delivered damaged, we must be informed within 48 hours using the email address provided: email@example.com
- Returns can be done in exchange for a refund of the cost of purchase, or in the case of a brand new product, a replacement for an identical product.
- To enable an exchange or refund to take place for an item damaged during delivery, the customer is responsible for informing us at OSTBLOCK by email, of the item damaged within 48 hours of delivery. The customer is responsible for sending the item back to us at OSTBLOCK within 7 days. On receipt of the damaged item and after inspection, the refund will be issued. Refunds will only be issued into the accounts that issued the initial payment.
- No inbound or outbound postage charges will be refunded.
- Brand new items may be refunded if received damaged or faulty. These items must be in original unused condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets/packaging attached. The items must also be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration shipped with the product.
- Vintage items may only be refunded if there is clear and obvious damage done during the shipping process that is not clearly indicated in the photographs and product descriptions, advertising the product on the OSTBLOCK website, ostblock.com.au.
- If goods are accidentally damaged during delivery, our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, refund, exchange or replacement of the goods or to the value of the original sales price.
- We do not refund items which have been damaged by you during unpacking, usage, dishwashing or microwaving.
- Any cancellation must be made within 48 hours of initial purchase. After this, the order will have been shipped to the customer and the opportunity for cancellation will have passed.